When: Next academic year 2022/23
At Al-Hoda we want everyone to achieve their personal best, be happy, highly motivated lifelong learners, able to express their feelings and ideas. We want them to be confident and independent learners and thinkers, able to work independently and with
others and able to use technology effectively. We want them to adopt safe and healthy lifestyles, to value and respect themselves, others and the world in which they live and to make a positive contribution to society.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and collaborative colleagues.
- Coaching and support in using educational technology and blended learning tools
- We are committed to providing excellent professional development opportunities for all members of staff
- Co-teachers who prove to be highly efficient and hardworking are usually promoted within a couple of years
- Social and Medical insurance plans
This is an entry level job, so experience is not a requirement
- Excellent command of English
- A respect and fondness for children
- A pleasant personality and patience
- An understanding of the needs and feelings of children
- Ability to work independently with children, as well as being able to work in the wider school team
- The ability to adapt to changing circumstances and needs.
- A desire for high expectations and standards for self and others.
- A commitment to be involved in the whole life of the school
- A hard-working ethos
- Creative skills such as music, dance, drama, arts and crafts are advantageous.
- Very good computer skills is a plus
- Helping the English teacher in creating and documenting lesson plans and preparing the necessary materials and activities
- Attending scheduled meetings with staff members
- Attending morning and break assemblies and ensure line organisation and discipline.
- Invigilating tests and exams.
- Develop and produce classroom displays, visual aids and teaching resources
- Supervise children during activities and break times
- Contribute to whole school activities
- Assist with the development of a child’s personal, social, language and physical coordination abilities
- Help children develop curiosity and knowledge.