When: Next academic year 2023/24
We are looking for a creative and flexible Science teacher that can develop a class environment favourable to student’s learning and personal growth; establish effective rapport with students; motivate students to develop skills, attitudes and knowledge needed to provide a good foundation in accordance with each student’s ability; establish good relationships with parents and with other staff members.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and collaborative colleagues.
- The opportunity to learn and grow professionally through professional development workshops and events
- Coaching and support in using educational technology and blended learning tools
- Social and medical insurance
2 years experience in teaching science for lower KS2 in the British system
- Excellent command of English
- Very good computer skills and the ability to quickly learn new applications
- Creating the curriculum map, monthly and weekly plans according to the scheme of work and school calendar
- Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments and handouts
- Develop lesson plans and instructional materials and provide individualised and small group instruction in order to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each student.
- Evaluate student’s academic growth and and keep appropriate records of student’s progress and help students prepare for standardised testing.
- Communicate with parents through conferences and other means to discuss student’s progress.
- Identify student’s needs and cooperate with other professional staff members in assessing and helping students solve health, attitude and learning problems.
- Create an effective environment for learning through functional and attractive materials, displays instructional aids and activities.
- Maintain professional competence through in-service professional development activities provided by the school and/or self-selected professional growth activities.
- Participating in preparing and organising different trips, events and celebrations.
- Attending scheduled meetings with the principal and staff members
- Attending morning and break assemblies and ensure line organisation and discipline.
- Invigilating tests and exams.
- Marking and correction for homework and classwork assignments and for tests and exams